Warlock Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:o wtf cannot happeN!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
:o wtf cannot happeN! Left_bar_bleue50/50:o wtf cannot happeN! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

:o wtf cannot happeN! Empty
PostSubject: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 am

i gonna leave this clan in 6 days Smile
Back to top Go down
Spacja
Admin
Spacja

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
:o wtf cannot happeN! Left_bar_bleue50/50:o wtf cannot happeN! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 am

@pplecheese wrote:
i gonna leave this clan in 6 days Smile

Rly? Ok then i deleted u from all tours atm
Back to top Go down
https://warlockfamily.forumotion.com
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 am

Well he can participe in LM tour still. Apple, why you leave clan? You joined cuz I was there and Im kinda trying to get sham again. You said that if I leave, u too. Im not gonna if spacja agrees bout sham.
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 am

it's not cuz u kolis Wink
Back to top Go down
Spacja
Admin
Spacja

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:47 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
Well he can participe in LM tour still. Apple, why you leave clan? You joined cuz I was there and Im kinda trying to get sham again. You said that if I leave, u too. Im not gonna if spacja agrees bout sham.

First fake account, now leave after 7 days. Nah he cant play LM tour in this situation.
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:51 am

Where is it written spacja? Tournament is officla thing, you cant not allow other guys because you have something personal vs them or whole tournament is no sense.
Back to top Go down
Spacja
Admin
Spacja

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:37 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
Where is it written spacja? Tournament is officla thing, you cant not allow other guys because you have something personal vs them or whole tournament is no sense.

I can write this here if u want. Who create this tours btw hmm? It isnt tournament for fucktards and traitors -.-
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:11 am

spacja also not a tour for you? ^^ u have no idea how many people u probably traited, everyone did
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:51 am

So you are just trying to say that you wnat to kick people that have something personal to you. Well Spacja, this tours ideas were made more by me and glue, you just agreed and whole tours will be owned by all WF shamans and chief if I think good. Which means you can't say that apple cant participe because he just can come on other acc so it doesn't makes sense. Also if Apple isn't gonna participe cuz he traited us ( WOW! He still didnt, it can be joke ) so I don't want Morty there. Are you gonna take something like this? To kick members that we all dislike? TRY to act fair as tour owned instead of saying 'you traited me so now I fuck you bb'
Back to top Go down
Spacja
Admin
Spacja

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 am

Ok I I allow him to play. Anyway i don want fake acc and traitors in clan anymore. And you you should be partly responsible for this.
Back to top Go down
GLueCow
Admin

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
:o wtf cannot happeN! Left_bar_bleue11/50:o wtf cannot happeN! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:54 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
So you are just trying to say that you wnat to kick people that have something personal to you. Well Spacja, this tours ideas were made more by me and glue, you just agreed and whole tours will be owned by all WF shamans and chief if I think good. Which means you can't say that apple cant participe because he just can come on other acc so it doesn't makes sense. Also if Apple isn't gonna participe cuz he traited us ( WOW! He still didnt, it can be joke ) so I don't want Morty there. Are you gonna take something like this? To kick members that we all dislike? TRY to act fair as tour owned instead of saying 'you traited me so now I fuck you bb'

Nope, Apple FAILED to pass the trial period, which means he wont be a PEON of our clan, or represent it in any WAY.
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:46 am

And who the fuck is talking about peon tour? Plase, go up and look, Im talking about LM tour. What would be the point of allowing him to play peon tour if when he wins grunt he will go away? No logic, Cpt Obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :o wtf cannot happeN!   :o wtf cannot happeN! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

:o wtf cannot happeN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlock Family :: General :: Free Chat-
Jump to: