Warlock Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What spell are you using from R column?

Go down 
+2
WrathOfKoliS
GLueCow
6 posters

R spell ur using?
Teleport
What spell are you using from R column? I_vote_lcap42%What spell are you using from R column? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Thrust
What spell are you using from R column? I_vote_lcap50%What spell are you using from R column? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Swap
What spell are you using from R column? I_vote_lcap8%What spell are you using from R column? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
GLueCow
Admin

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
What spell are you using from R column? Left_bar_bleue11/50What spell are you using from R column? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)

What spell are you using from R column? Empty
PostSubject: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:39 am

^Topic says it all
Back to top Go down
https://warlockfamily.forumotion.com
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
What spell are you using from R column? Left_bar_bleue50/50What spell are you using from R column? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:50 pm

First was using TP because everyone known by me used it. Looong loong used it. Then came Sasori[Nup] and told me some tips so I changed to thrust and became super mega imba op. Then ofc Zym had to fuck up another version and nerf whole my build so I reverted to tp and Im here still owning.

Whole reply was told to be cocksucker but its my history.
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
What spell are you using from R column? Left_bar_bleue50/50What spell are you using from R column? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:22 am

well i got the same as kolis got first everyone said thrust was noob just because it was a nasty skill used by noobs in ffa who had 3 million gold starting gold due the mode many people hated it so they made tactics against it and started to play 1v1 so everyone who wanted to be "pro" had to use teleport but after i saw thrust was imba because some guys showed me the advances and the counter on tp which needs quick reflexes it also began to use thrust but then also zy came and balanced it. so i use teleport again on advice from kolis. but still in higher gold games i use thrust because u can upgruade it to an imba lvl and then thrust>TP for sure
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 am

In FFAs there are not so many pillars as in 1v1s and you always can find some guy to thrust. In 1v1 its just hiding and hiding, and if hide is good, thrust player can lose by 1 bad.
Back to top Go down
GLueCow
Admin

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
What spell are you using from R column? Left_bar_bleue11/50What spell are you using from R column? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 am

It feels like 2 many pillars have been introduced in 093(for 1v1 fights, for the other game modes its more fun)
Back to top Go down
https://warlockfamily.forumotion.com
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
In FFAs there are not so many pillars as in 1v1s and you always can find some guy to thrust. In 1v1 its just hiding and hiding, and if hide is good, thrust player can lose by 1 bad.

xd that's one reason why i play thrust Very Happy i like the challange ;D
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 am

Challenge vs hide noobs? I find it stupid if not enough skill.
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
Challenge vs hide noobs? I find it stupid if not enough skill.

also pros hide and shot -> hide -> shot -> hide

but still i won the most games vs hide naps
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 am

I can't take the waiting and I make mass of bads because Im bored. Just I want action, thats why Im tp user, not hiding and clearly offensive with my R spell.
Back to top Go down
EviL
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Bah its nothing nooby with ''hiding'' behind pillars. And u cant only hide behind pillars the whole round then u would get owned easily. I usually walk up to a pillar make pillar boost so i get a little further down shot a fast fb wich hits my opponent on other side of pillar and then run up and hide behind pillar so the enemys attack misses nothing nooby with that it takes lots of skills. Nothing boring with it either i myself find it lots and lots of more fun when there are pillars compared to when theres not i think it gets boooooring to fight in an arena that dont got a single pillar. Muuuch more interesting when theres pillars.
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 pm

hmm i rly like to hav 2-3 pillars(not placed in the mid)
but i dont like 1 pillar, cuz i dont hav a chance in 1v1 when there is one pillar in the mid and i use thrust&my opponent uses tp against same good or better ppl then me
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 am

Yes, hiding master told smth. Lulz.

Hiding IS for noobs and I found many pros use it all the time. Just hide hide hide. If you go after pillar and attack him, he uses tp and waits for u with windwalk, really most boring part of game.

I dont say pillars are bad, Im using them with boost scourge all the time but hiding after them is most noob part of game imo.
Back to top Go down
WK.Storm
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:44 am

I find center pillar rounds boring too, but if youre more skilled than the other and just think, you can still hit him. Just predict how he's going to react, use teleport, or if you have thrust you can thrust past the pillar and give a hit. Also you can pretend that youre gonna walk past the pillar, but dodge when he shoots and if hes used all his spells you can walk past for real and get between him and the pillar. Also you can use shield to get past the pillar.
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 am

Yes, it used to be my tactic, go past pillar with boots ( I usually got better lvl of boots than opponent ) , make boost pillar and scourge. But its still boring when there are 2 same skilled players and 1 is hiding.
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:14 am

ye mid pillar sux, it should get removed
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am

ofc not XD just hiding after it is annoying
Back to top Go down
EviL
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Actually y mid pillar sux xD. But the other pillars are imba fun to boost etc on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What spell are you using from R column?   What spell are you using from R column? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What spell are you using from R column?
Page 1 of 1