Warlock Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos Empty
PostSubject: I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos   I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:41 am

Hmm alot of people are using -dm -lm normal -11 and -sh why not -chaos?
Back to top Go down
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

PostSubject: Re: I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos   I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 am

I thinked if we will do maybe at tour -chaos Very Happy but ok is not that popular betetr take popular mode.
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos Left_bar_bleue50/50I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos   I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:19 am

thought*

Chaos was popular but because of it's randomness and real CHAOS made by fast changing teams you can't adapt what means there isnt any skill in it - if you focus one guy to lava, in next second you can be with him in team so theres no sense to push in lava.

EDIT: And dont double post, pls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos   I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I wanna represente my prefermode -chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlock Family :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: