Warlock Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just love when you kick me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
I just love when you kick me Left_bar_bleue50/50I just love when you kick me Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

I just love when you kick me Empty
PostSubject: I just love when you kick me   I just love when you kick me Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:51 am

So. I want to ask why I got kicked from clan? It's just Spacja's pleasure to kick me? Because I never broke any rule that was in WF and I didn't told that I leave WF as Apple did. It's just 'baah mi kick kolis its fun'?
Back to top Go down
kaizer
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
I just love when you kick me Left_bar_bleue50/50I just love when you kick me Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I just love when you kick me   I just love when you kick me Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:00 am

I don't think u were kicked by accident. There must be a reason. Maybe you unhosted too much game for fun on wf bot? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spacja
Admin
Spacja

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just love when you kick me   I just love when you kick me Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:17 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
So. I want to ask why I got kicked from clan? It's just Spacja's pleasure to kick me? Because I never broke any rule that was in WF and I didn't told that I leave WF as Apple did. It's just 'baah mi kick kolis its fun'?

I do not kick u. I thought u were leave clan. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
https://warlockfamily.forumotion.com
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just love when you kick me   I just love when you kick me Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:11 am

YEAH LEAVE CLAN THAT IM GONNA BE SHAMAN. Just stop lying please -_-
Back to top Go down
Spacja
Admin
Spacja

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just love when you kick me   I just love when you kick me Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
YEAH LEAVE CLAN THAT IM GONNA BE SHAMAN. Just stop lying please -_-

I never lie. As i say i didnt kick u.
Back to top Go down
https://warlockfamily.forumotion.com
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just love when you kick me   I just love when you kick me Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Yeah, saw many times -_-
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just love when you kick me   I just love when you kick me Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 pm

they just want you out kolis >.> they're jealous of your skills tsk amateurs >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just love when you kick me   I just love when you kick me Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I just love when you kick me
Page 1 of 1