Warlock Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why kick ?

Go down 
+5
WrathOfKoliS
CrispYcaKE
@pplecheese
Gambau
Azrael
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
Why kick ? Left_bar_bleue50/50Why kick ? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Evenin guys Wink
I just returned from a weekend trip and as i see i was kicked from Clan Wf.
I just wonder why and hoped somebody could give me an explenation since i cant join the channel anymore, cause Im SanD member again, Darkai somehow manged it to revoke it. And cause i was kicked before i joined Wink

So tell me why was i kicked :?

greetings Azrael
Back to top Go down
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 am

Man the clan wf is hacked by some sux ass now if u wanna join the clan with same menber u need to join WP Warlock Power Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:51 am

clan WP gonna get hacked like WF... clan WP gonna fail
Back to top Go down
CrispYcaKE
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:39 am

it will only get hacked if we are dumb enough 2 let it b hacked ....
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 am

You just said that Spacja was dumb.

WF - We Fail
WP - We Phail

Similar, isnt it? I quited WF and any oter reincarnations of it, not gonna get kicked 2 times when I say that spacja should pass chief to glue so nothing would gonna happen. Of course, no answer because all want only power of chief and go afk. Good Game guys, I'll be posting my tournaments here but not gonna be active. Do everything on ur own.
Back to top Go down
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:14 am

Why do u trust at everything happened we will find the stealer and than make it in worst player after we will find a solution for da hacker dont come anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spacja
Admin
Spacja

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:10 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
You just said that Spacja was dumb.

WF - We Fail
WP - We Phail

Similar, isnt it? I quited WF and any oter reincarnations of it, not gonna get kicked 2 times when I say that spacja should pass chief to glue so nothing would gonna happen. Of course, no answer because all want only power of chief and go afk. Good Game guys, I'll be posting my tournaments here but not gonna be active. Do everything on ur own.

"U fail" (phail) in this post Kolis. I want give glue chief 3 days after i start lagging but he wont be chief. Also no other man was not suitable for this position. So i was chief.

P.S i never was dumb, im not dumb maybe ll be in future when i ll have 80 years or more. Stupid are those people who destroy Warlock communication (killed WF probably Darkai or some others dumb kids who want power in virtual world cus real life cruses them) also stupid people are those who join forces with such people(who joined to darkai circus) there is nothing to talk more with you Kolis. Start to think...
Back to top Go down
https://warlockfamily.forumotion.com
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 pm

sigh @ you spacja ... i know u failed but this proves it, really gj most active CL i've ever seen <3 maybe u shouldn't lead a clan if u got such a "wonderfull" "real" "life" by having fun in poland >.> (no offense to you kolis i know you're rich ^^ but this spacja isn't he's a F(fail) and/or P (phail)
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Okay, i find this pretty stupid;

Some stupid guy cares so much about wc3 that needs to destroy other clans. Now you blame spacja cause he isnt into stupid stuff like that. Only means you are FOR that kind of stupid stuff. So now really, if you say that"fail" means "mature", he is a damn fail.

I find it sad that the warlock community is already small, and yet some still find the way to make it smaller
By doing such retarded things
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:14 pm

dude .. idk who hacked him but that guy didn't do it for nothing i guess spacja probably did something wrong (i know 100% sure) but whiskey u whine there's more than wc3 and then talk about how sad warlock community is going oh noes u're still living when the warlock community dies right? stand-alone game will make it better wc3 makes a bit advertisements and all are happy and i just go play my sc2 beta and i'm kinda sick of these trollers on wl community (including me DON'T GIVE ME REASONS TO TROLL PEOPLE)
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Well. For first, the thing that I always say to Gambau. ENGLISH MAN!

For second. If glue refused to get chief, you should find ANY guy that could replace him. Even glue's bot or your own bot with glue access as main. Or any other random member that won't crash it, aka Crispy or me. Ohh sorry, my bad, you just kicked me 2 times >Very Happy

Yes, I should start to think. Suddenly, I did! And you know what? In my brain shined idea that WF and all reinarnations are fail because of one simple thing. You. You did totally nothing, just was promoting guy, and you promoted the ones that Glue told you to. Then you started to not play.

What chief could get keylogged! What is this chief for! If you are chief, you are responsible for your own clan, for your pw and for sure you don't accept ANY things from other guys. And like we all know you had keylogger that added to your 50 kb / h even bigger lag. Now some1 is laughing from me and glue that we joined WF.

I joined Darkai, well, what to chose? I am alrdy in WK. WP is a fail without chief and any good members, only the ones that believed in this clan stayed. ( I feel sorry to you guys, really I know that you did WP PARTLY because of me and my activitiy and other stuff ) Chosing WoW or WarS is idiotic way and even Ganja refused it. Staying clanless? In Warlock? Bwahaha
Only one way was SanD, and with all their good members and promise of shaman, Im gonna stay there for sometime.

EDIT:

@ Whiskey

Yes, Im after the stuff about Spacja. You are responsible for your clan and all members, idk how many we had. 80? 90? maybe less. All these people were whispering me why clan got disbanded, some raging. CHIEF has to do the things to help them. And last time I saw account SPACJA on BNet was when it was hacked. Didnt saw Spacja in like 10 days, even before hacking. What is this chief for?
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:25 pm

tell them kolis XD u're 100% right Smile
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:28 pm

@Danger: Theres a diiference, between liking the game and getting into it, and nerd raging enough to hack someone.
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 pm

@ Whiskey

Back to top Go down
Spacja
Admin
Spacja

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Kolis

1.I didnt kick u. U left cus i demote u. (second time glue kick u cus he know the true about u, 1st than me ;/) simple u are kid with problems, real problems and u are to selfish and arrogant to shaman spot.

2. I did totaly nothing? hahahaha I created WF invite almost all pll, put on 2 hostbots, care about clan and give it much time. Then i promote glue cus he is only 1 person who can trust, not only in bn ,i think he is nice guy in real too, no tard like u. U was shaman here but u know what? u DID nothing u just say bullshit like now and say "omg im online all the time so i do very much, laught..." Ask WF members, who dont like clan , me and atmmosphere here? only u cus i dont give u power. I try to care about warlock comunity but i fail , y cus some kids want to destroy warlock, soon they end it.

3. "what chief could get keylogged" u forgot puffen and old real Sand? nvm, ye they hacked, they rlly want and got it. i cant do anything about it, sry. Im not hacker. I only tried to help ppl, but some kids wont warlock anymore i see. Btw only 1 good guy in sand is Bojkoo and u get promise about shaman hahahah ( and power didnt change ppl?) nr1 kolis gogo u gonna be best cus all ll left , gl.) btw "now some1 is laughting from me..) 80% ppl laught from u before, now and in futurexDD tell me 10 ppl who didnt laught from uxD u are same like shit in them eyes. I dont know u in real but if u are same like here, i ll never stop laughtxD

4.Whiskey , ty i know u was ok , u saw old times and what ppl destroyed warlock like now. Kolis new Darkai, gratz him cus as i say i leave> not beacue i cant play anymore, because i cant play same game with "ppl" like kolis, danger etc. Kids go to school, done mature , find job and then u can speak with me and call me "dumb" Rlly u parents should read this, then no more wc3 for u probably;o

5.Danger kiddo read up and change pls...I see u have problem with Poland...New Hitler:o

6. Kolis maybe soon i ll be back and kick u ass again like i did many, many times before, cya tardo:* btw we ll see how much time warlock ll be exist now, cus only ganja and phlame have bots now, and warlock without bots cant exists.
Back to top Go down
https://warlockfamily.forumotion.com
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:03 am

1. Ye ye, and u demoted us BECAUSE? ( You demoted me and your hero, Glue in same time )
2. ' Mi created WF' You are so awesome Spacja, I go hail u kkz )))
You didnt fucking invited most of peepz because I invited 30 active ones, add glue invites and you have like 10 your own.
2 hostbots? AWESOME, 1 from it was put when we alrdy were failing without you. I dont know but also Glue was helping you alot, from what I've heard.
'Care about clan' Care about clan with bot that did totally nothing? No flood protection? No yell kick? gg
''Give it much time' rotfl? I dont even understand it

And now my achieves :

1. At this moment 3 tournaments + helping glue with his 2 ones ( YOU DIDNT )
2. Activity in forum ( Look mine and your posts )
3. Inviting 30 members, most of them are really good Easties ( also active ) or normal EU medium guys. Just reminder, you wanted to kick em -_-
4. Activity in warlock, all the time in channel, all the time playing with clan members. Where were you?
5. I was giving tips to some members about their tactics and even some trainings.
6. Bot about tournaments.

You :

1. Awesome ultimate creating WF. ( 5 mins )
2. 2 hostbots with glue. WOHEOHE
3. Well, some activity in forum.
4. No tours, no activity in channel, no help members, inviting mostly noobs.

Compare, if you can.

3. And I will never stop LAUGHING from you and your english. Tell me 10 people that wasn't laughing from your grammar bads xP
Well...10 ppl? Sure.
Fallen
Apple
Whiskey
Moclac
Coolo
Kimed
Drache
Terror
Basshunter
Glue
Evil
Sasori
Danger
Storm
5kank
Zulu
Fluffy
Wojtek
Crispy
Lucky
Isdariel

Huh many of em.

I can get maaany of them too =) Koo is my m8 also, and I just wanted to tell you that in SanD, 10 times better clan Im maybe ( depends if I do smth ) gonna get shaman, position that You, the mightiest Spacja couldnt give me.
Little Reminder : I couldnt recive grunt. Only when I beat spacja and ALL Possible guys to beat, he promoted me ( + glue was talking to him many times )

Power changes people? Yes, best example? You. YOu wanted to kick Apple from tournament that ALL could join. And me? OH NO I STARTED KICKING FROM CLAN THE BEST FLAMER IN WARLOCK. OH MY GOSH HOW COULD I? 10 ppl whispering ot me to kick him and I still did nothing till he left clan. OMFG IM so Bad!

Ok Ok Spacja. Mature, School, everything. Looks like YOU need to do them because you were always lying. ( 7 drinks per day bla bla bla, Coffeine in drinks would kill you in 3 days ) And your english is like Gambau's. Remember, he is 13 -_- So now you just said that you leave bnet because of me? YES! But you now fucked all 90 ppl because of me? Poor you, you are so powerless you cant get them.

Who wouldnt have problem with you, Spacja? -_- All respect you but they just simply laugh from your english all the time.

Phlame ( 2 ) Darkai ( 1 ) You r still hostin ( 2 ) Ganja ( about 5 )
Gives us 8 or 10. Remember that whole 90 ppl WF had 1 and was happy.

Yes, you did it so many times WHEN I WAS NOOB, ROTFL. AND WHEN IT CAME TO THE END, YOU LOST 6;3 SO STFU MAYBE? ANd many many times = 2? Awesome.

Last edited by WrathOfKoliS on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaizer
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:43 am

WrathOfKoliS wrote:
1. Ye ye, and u demoted us BECAUSE? ( You demoted me and your hero, Glue in same time )
2. ' Mi created WF' You are so awesome Spacja, I go hail u kkz )))
You didnt fucking invited most of peepz because I invited 30 active ones, add glue invites and you have like 10 your own.
2 hostbots? AWESOME, 1 from it was put when we alrdy were failing without you. I dont know but also Glue was helping you alot, from what I've heard.
'Care about clan' Care about clan with bot that did totally nothing? No flood protection? No yell kick? gg
''Give it much time' rotfl? I dont even understand it

And now my achieves :

1. At this moment 3 tournaments + helping glue with his 2 ones ( YOU DIDNT )
2. Activity in forum ( Look mine and your posts )
3. Inviting 30 members, most of them are really good Easties ( also active ) or normal EU medium guys. Just reminder, you wanted to kick em -_-
4. Activity in warlock, all the time in channel, all the time playing with clan members. Where were you?
5. I was giving tips to some members about their tactics and even some trainings.
6. Bot about tournaments.

You :

1. Awesome ultimate creating WF. ( 5 mins )
2. 2 hostbots with glue. WOHEOHE
3. Well, some activity in forum.
4. No tours, no activity in channel, no help members, inviting mostly noobs.

Compare, if you can.

3. And I will never stop LAUGHING from you and your english. Tell me 10 people that wasn't laughing from your grammar bads xP
Well...10 ppl? Sure.
Fallen
Apple
Whiskey
Moclac
Coolo
Kimed
Drache
Terror
Basshunter
Glue
Evil
Sasori
Danger
Storm
5kank
Zulu
Fluffy
Wojtek
Crispy
Lucky
Isdariel

Huh many of em.

I can get maaany of them too =) Koo is my m8 also, and I just wanted to tell you that in SanD, 10 times better clan Im maybe ( depends if I do smth ) gonna get shaman, position that You, the mightiest Spacja couldnt give me.
Little Reminder : I couldnt recive grunt. Only when I beat spacja and ALL Possible guys to beat, he promoted me ( + glue was talking to him many times )

Power changes people? Yes, best example? You. YOu wanted to kick Apple from tournament that ALL could join. And me? OH NO I STARTED KICKING FROM CLAN THE BEST FLAMER IN WARLOCK. OH MY GOSH HOW COULD I? 10 ppl whispering ot me to kick him and I still did nothing till he left clan. OMFG IM so Bad!

Ok Ok Spacja. Mature, School, everything. Looks like YOU need to do them because you were always lying. ( 7 drinks per day bla bla bla, Coffeine in drinks would kill you in 3 days ) And your english is like Gambau's. Remember, he has 13 years -_- So now you just said that you leave bnet because of me? YES! But you now fucked all 90 ppl because of me? Poor you, you are so powerless you cant get them.

Who wouldnt have problem with you, Spacja? -_- All respect you but they just simply laugh from your english all the time.

Phlame ( 2 ) Darkai ( 1 ) You r still hostin ( 2 ) Ganja ( about 5 )
Gives us 8 or 10. Remember that whole 90 ppl WF had 1 and was happy.

Yes, you did it so many times WHEN I WAS NOOB, ROTFL. AND WHEN IT CAME TO THE END, YOU LOST 6;3 SO STFU MAYBE? ANd many many times = 2? Awesome.

What the hell? Nerd arguments ftw!
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:27 am

kaizer wrote:

What the hell? Nerd arguments ftw!

self-owned lol
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 am

LOL SPACJA U FAIL, u think puffen was hacked? no way tard he was getting caught by blizzard with maphacking and got banned for 1 month = disband clan to bad for you puffen that's a nooby clan leader but u just got hacked due keylogger and that's even more sad because u got hacked by probably a nerd who sended you something and u opened it so that's tard o_O AND I'M NEW HITLER DUH FUCK YOU POOR SPACJA
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 am

Talking about nerd arguments while we talk about prospering warlock community with chief of most active clan on Europe? Let me rotfl, please.
Back to top Go down
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: 1. Ye ye, and u demoted us BECAUSE? ( You demoted me and your hero, Glue in same time ) 2. ' Mi created WF' You are so awesome Spacja, I go hail u kkz ))) You didnt fucking invited most of peepz because I invited 30 active ones, add glue invites and you h   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:46 am

Omg man who care abount you ,like .. huh go get a life and stop
Back to top Go down
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Spacja   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 am

Why do u recent in your heart to be flaming be a sucker ( WOK ) -.-"
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:29 am

Gambau that was probably a flame to someone but i don't understand it because it isn't proper english...
Back to top Go down
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 am

Than bro go get google ^^
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:27 am

www.google.com works for me but it seems english doesn't works for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why kick ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why kick ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next