Warlock Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why kick ?

Go down 
+5
WrathOfKoliS
CrispYcaKE
@pplecheese
Gambau
Azrael
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

Why kick ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:43 am

Stfu man u know what i mean i dont waste my time with kiddo
Back to top Go down
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:02 am

-.- u know what i mean
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
Why kick ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Why kick ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 am

Well, no we don't. Sorry, I tried everything, changing place of words or even translating to any other Europe-known language. Can't, Im sorry, this isn't any known English-like thing. And even trying to understand ur first, from 2 multiposts, many ppl care about me from WF and whole this topic is about it, so u'd better get eyes, they are cheap on ebay
Back to top Go down
CrispYcaKE
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:
Why kick ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Why kick ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 am

wrath ..........

i think u need to stop talking now ...

U are really just being an idiot, you are prolly the worst flamer on bnet.
Even in forum u flame.
U care to much if ppl like you..
U Keep talking about how bad every one is at english, tha fuck ? we are all from different contry's
so we got different gramma ... just cuz we all cant talk / write perfectly english liek u doesnt meen
we will stop writing .. tha hell i dont care about my english being sucky, i know it is( so dont point
that out when u reply )

I really dont understand why u wanna bring spacja down like that ..
The man could play cuz of lagg, he was online in chat atleast once a day.. so give him a break
And i really dont understand why you wanna be a shaman so bad..
Mb cuz when ur a shaman u can flame ppl, and then if they flame back they get a kick rendeer
(ofc i kidd ^^ )
But srsly
Just let it go man, shit happnes it's in the past ... life goes on..
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 am

1. I care too much? PLEASE, LOOK UP. SPACJA ASKED FOR IT SO HE GOT IT. UNDERSTOOD? How to be so dumb rly
2. I dont point ur english as bad, Im not even looking at grammar bads so far. But when I see in 1 sentence 10 mixed times of verb without any other thing I start laughing. Hard. And remember, me and spacja are from same country, but he is like? 6 y older? And add that he started to talk about school what I find best joke comparing to english, so I just told it. I dont even think my english is good, but really, I dont control my laugh.
3. He had lag because he had keylogger, were you even reading whole topic?
4. I dont need shaman badly, In SanD Idk if Im gonna get it and I dont really care, the point is WHO gets promoted. You, who remade WP ( what I find fail but still intentions were nice ) or Spacja who just talks about how much he did when he did nothing.
5. Life goes on but wise guys learn from bads, and I learned that I shouldnt believe Spacja and Im trying to tell it to everyone. WHO REMADE WF? YOU OR SPACJA?
Back to top Go down
CrispYcaKE
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 am

u do need shaman, u were complaining 2 me over things that i didnt do Wink u got pissed when ur shaman spot was taking away from you.
And yes i did make wp .. cuz some members from wf wanted to remake clan and they trusted me 2 give cheif to cow .. but since he's not gonna play any more, wp will fail.

And yes i was reading topic ... but he tryed everything to delete it .. and again .. shit happns.
and yet again u bring up that spacja arent as good at you in spelling .. so what if he's older, ?
some ppl have it easier learning english than other's.
And plz next time u dont belive in someone cant u not just say it instead of trying 2 make them look like the bigger ass ?.
Like u are trying to do with me now..

Wrath .. ur a fraud ... and a Neerdy-con...
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:37 am

1. I wasn't angry that my shaman spot was fucked. I was angry that my shaman spot was fucked by guy that can't think in furter way of clan commercials and tournaments. It was my point and since you dont know anything else than complaining about how bad I am, stfu.
2. I wasnt talking about thing you dont do. I was talking about things you SHOULD do. I would do them by myself ( I mean tournaments ) but some idiot kicked me and no1 changed clan messange from about 2 weeks.
3. Yes, I see the remake of it. Drache here, Kimed WK. GG
4. Omfg crispy. Sure some1 can learn faster, but are you blind? HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SHIT LIKE 'GO TO SCHOOL BE MATURE END SCHOOL WITH GOOD GRADES BLA BLA BLA' and I cmplain about it. But since you are so fcking damn blind and can't see sense of any post I do, its senseless to talk about it.
5. In my own history, everyone tried to make from me noob, Spacja mostly. Look at some of his posts, espiecially the one 'bla bla bla mi owned u many times bla bla bla' First it's a lie, he won vs me only 2 times, second I was nob therefore, third our last match I won. BUt still he was talking about it so? So I pay with same. And I dont try to make you any more dumb as you are because its hard to make from dumb bigger dumb. I hope you understand =)
Back to top Go down
CrispYcaKE
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:01 am

well it's not my Job as a shaman to get ppl to join ur Tournament .. and idk if u have ever played in other clans then just a few warlock clans ... but you dont have to make tournament's to keep the clan active so u cant blame any one for not making tour's.
And there was no need for change'n the clan message.

WrathOfKoliS wrote:

5. In my own history, everyone tried to make from me noob, Spacja mostly. Look at some of his posts, espiecially the one 'bla bla bla mi owned u many times bla bla bla' First it's a lie, he won vs me only 2 times, second I was nob therefore, third our last match I won. BUt still he was talking about it so? So I pay with same. And I dont try to make you any more dumb as you are because its hard to make from dumb bigger dumb. I hope you understand =)

I rest my case about u being a fraud and nerdy con.
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:16 am

1. I said IF I WOULD BE SHAMAN i would change clan msg. Because it should show tournaments that are comming up
2. HAHA, you talk that tournaments dont make ppl join bnet at weekends? Look frenquency of the guys joining in these times.
3. Yes, clan msg shouldtn be changed, the information about 2 tournaments that happened 10 days ago is fine, it makes people join bnet for nothing and ask why there are no tours! Chill and nice! Ye, you can say everything you want but the thing is that you dont know a shit, you got promoted only because of whole shaman squad, even with me there and you feel the power now. GG.
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 am

xD like Loryen said, everyone of you is argueing about nothing & more of nothing, u know that u cant satisfy eachother, so why u dont stop it?
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 am

Because some1 here cant understand the simply things ike this that Spacja did nothing or that crispy should post upcomming tours to gain popularity of clan.
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 am

why u care about spacja ? if he done nothing, there is no reason to talk about him

and if u rly want that crispy make the clan more popular, talk to him in 1 to 1 speak or per pm
Back to top Go down
danger
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Last edited by danger on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrispYcaKE
Level 1 warlock
Level 1 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:23 pm

danger Your kiddin right silent

The hole topic wrath have been talking / dissucing the way he now does it. while u've been agree'n
with him and u've flamed spacja.
And then i start to dissucing with him ... Without Flaming.. and then u tell
me to bhave...

A forum is also for Stuff kinda like this (aslong as u keep it clean) and btw i did stop writing to him .. so there really no need for a comment like this scratch
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:41 am

The problem is that you can't see whole Spacja's think. Please, scroll down to his psts about how much he did 'mi create WF awesome, mi made 2 hostbots, now you make things kkz? ))' Its so fucking gg
Back to top Go down
@pplecheese
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 am

yea kolis, u r right --> pms r a nice thing
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:26 am

Whats the point of PM when whole forum is dead anyway?

EDIT : I want to show everyone that Spacja just sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
Gambau
Level 2 warlock
Level 2 warlock

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 pm

why Question
Back to top Go down
WrathOfKoliS
Level 4 warlock
Level 4 warlock

My Warlock
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm

To let you ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why kick ?   Why kick ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why kick ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2